Many of us who are in anything with the word "sale" involved immediately in the case of poor communication. But why is this so? I must assume you are an intelligent, driven person who got bad advice. Not sure what I mean?
Let's say you're a financial planner and is now calling from a list of leads your company has acquired Retirement Today "or something like that. You get hung up on a couple of times. Get used to it. It's sales. If you do not like to hear a dial tone orthe word "no" then a lot may not be honest to you. But before you know that you land a prospect or put two in readiness for a meeting. Let's call one of them Kerry. Kerry is a 60-year-old nurse. Her husband died a few years ago, and has an average of 10 hours per year spent looking at her retirement. For those of you who like me, put the math question that is less than one hour per month. She recognizes that it may be useful to find some outside help, and she decides toThey give a shot.
They fall into your high powered suit their modest house, because they tell you that it "do what you do." They rattle off a few references and then start talking to her, why invest a good time. You're statement goes something like this.
"Kerry by looking at your financials, I see some areas that we need to ensure that up. Its portfolio consists of a modest 401k plan, and is about two to one hundred thousand other little cash. We can take 25% andInvest in a couple of T-bills now because it is an excellent time through. A further 50% we can invest on a Van Guard or Oppenheimer account and the rest we will enter into a CD to represent approximately 4% ROI. That the growth of your assets not realized about 10%, that's what we need for you to remain safely in retirement "should not. At that mathematics is just an example to care.
Kerry goes away more confused than ever and says to you: "I'm not sure I need to think about it." Toyou fist pump and set the asking taught overly aggressive and too often handling objection question, what is there to think about it. She gets mad, you get frustrated and try not to show it and leave the meeting without a client asking, "Hmm, I thought I had done everything right. Where have I done wrong?"
While this is certainly a little exaggerated, it is certainly not too far away. I know you've done such a thing. How do I know? Because I said something likemore than my fair share of people from a different industry, and the fact that you are still reading means that you are looking for something better.
So here is what I did. I stopped and thought about it. I wondered why I on earth did these terrible statements, if I said if I did not give that person my business. And then I tried something. I started to break everything down into simplistic terms for my prospects. I made my comments in the interview and thePerson communication style.
So this little exercise. Make a note of meeting in 4 sentences or less the most important things that needs to know your views about you or your company, the industry and your products when she became the first face to face. You can not explain more than four key messages of who you are, the services that you and the company you work for.
For example, let's say you're a financial planner. You could say something like "Hello my name is John Mrs. ProspectSmith and Charles Schwab. We talked on the phone about my financial planning services and how I might help you come to retire. I think I may have a few options that can help you with a secure income in retirement. "
Some people have never succeeded in finding the right person for your company or services, for the simple fact that the opportunities can understand what you say. Some successful people in the industry to slow down because they did not create the habit of simplicity in the language. Theyactually step back in their communication skills. I call it, "Chronic Toni Robbins syndrome." You get so focused on the enthusiasm and a smile that they must remember to speak standard English. And some do very well in their careers while avoiding my advice acted with the cost of burning many bridges and poisoned public opinion on your specific industry. Think of the stigma of belonging to a car salesman, network marketing, mortgage brokers, lawyers and financial planners.
IsThere is trust between the public and the current occupation? Is there a way for you to do is first class? This page explains who watch what you do in simple words, and how people "ahhh," with a bigger sigh of relief say in their breath. They are a friendly professional, everyone wants to hang out with, and they will say that new customers all their friends and family about how wonderful a place that you have done.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น