วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

iPod - The Ultimate Self-Help Tool

Wow, what an outrageous claim! Why do I say this? Simple. I believe that is listening to Self-Help audio books, seminars, and yes - you knew that (I say it - Power Affirmations even those you take yourself), the best way to learn and to overhaul of your thinking. And if you improve your habits, your life improves automatically.

The fact is that we live in a media-dominated world. There is TV, radio, music, movies, magazines, newspapers, print ads, billBoards, business signs, websites. etc. There is no end. There is clutter - dare I call it mind spam - everywhere. All of these companies to interrupt your thoughts constantly around to help you spend money.

Clutter, Clutter ...

Since the use of ever higher, the chaos is getting worse. Have you noticed how many posters begin / signs / banners now appear in your local mall? I walked through a mall recently and they have now started hangingPosters from the ceiling! Worse still, the posters were for the same film and not strung together more than a few meters distance. Only a single hall in the mall, there were at least 20 posters one by one, basically screaming for your attention. There was no way you could miss them. The film was advertised MR. & MRS. SMITH. No wonder that it is not so good at the opening weekend. Between these posters (and of course the soap opera will be played on the tabloidsbetween Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Anniston), it is no wonder the film was a hit.

... Clutter and More

Here is another example of the recently added is clutter. There is a mall near my office (different from the mall mentioned above) that I sometimes go to lunch. The mall is a typical food court with lots of tables. Until recently, the tables were very typical - just a plain table top. About two weeks ago they replaced every single one of them. What they havereplace them with? Insert wooden tables with a plexi-glass table top, you could see through - if they could place more ads! Now you can not even sit in the mall to fight a very nice meal without distraction, with more ads for a piece of your brain have.

I'm certainly not against advertising. Is all that I say that every ad is designed for this: Your thoughts interrupt to tell you about their products and get to go buy more stuff (whether you need it ornot). It's called interruption marketing for a reason. If they are able to interrupt your thoughts with their current ads, the ads do not work.

And that's just advertising. There are also other forms of media, the voices of friends and family, and there are a lot of internal representations humming in our heads.

There's Power In Your Internal Representations "

What I mean by internal representations? They are in line with our internalfive senses: sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste. This is how we think. And thinking is power. We all have memories of these experiences, internal representations that played in our thoughts always and always will be. When I say "pink elephant" you automatically form a representation of this sentence in your mind. Same with another noun. If you put say, a song in my head, that is the internal representation of sound. Same with the words of other people. If you are in love, asoften you hear the other person to say: "I love you" in mind, though nowhere in sight.

Here's a secret: your internal representations drive of your current projects! They control our pain and joy, which largely determines the actions that you take. So advertisers are working very hard to associate to create feelings of joy or pain on their product without it.

If You Do not Think for Yourself, others will do it for you!

It is a price weall pay for all of this mind clutter - or spirit spam. It means that we really be disciplined and mentally aware of what's happening so that you can select your own thoughts. With so many distractions, you must have an iron on your personal goals and beliefs to concentrate. If you do not learn to think for themselves, there are a lot of other people who are looking to do your thinking for you. Exactly the same is true for the planning: If you do not have a plan for yourLife, others will work out for you.

So with this ocean of mind spam all around us, it's no wonder we sometimes feel overwhelmed. Because we are! At least mentally.

Take Back Control of Your Thoughts!

What should we do? How do we take back control? There are a variety of prospects, but the most effective way I have not yet found is through audio programs. A lot of audio programs - but the ones I choose for myself. The ones where I know I will learn, and where I knowI want to be fed the beliefs and ideas that I reach for my goals. Even better, if I create my own audio content in the form of power affirmations, so take the beliefs and goals I want to concentrate on growing up about the correct internal notions and habits which lead me to create their fulfillment.

Why is the iPod (or any other MP3 player for that matter, the ultimate self-help) tool? Simply because you pack so much positive audio content, and takego everywhere.

A Short History of Self-Help Audio

First there were records. Some people listened to positive material on records, but not many. I understand that Earl Nightingale was one best-selling record, but I have heard of no other. You can only fit a small amount of material, it is not portable, and you can not listen in your car.

Then there were tapes. This is the self-audio really exploded. They were small, portable (the Walkmanwas the "original" iPod - how Sony has missed the transition to digital!), and you could hear in your car. But the amount of content was still very limited - it took a lot of tapes for a seminar. And they have a high degree of duplication and shipping. Worse, they wear out your player or jam.

Then came CDs. This brought a significant improvement, but it was still the limitation of space (only hear about one hour per audio CD). So, if you wanted a lot of content withoutto manually change all the time CDs, you had to get a jukebox. I had two: a 100 CD juke box at home and a 20 CD juke box for my car. The ability to load, so many CDs gave me a huge advantage. Newton's law applies here: a body in motion tends to stay in motion. As long as a CD was on the other, unless I play something, they just kept going. And that's made a big difference for me. But the systems were large, bulky, awkward, and CDs and you canscratched.

The iPod and other MP3 players have all that - changed forever. Now I can all my self-help programs on the mobile phone into a single device and listen to hour after hour without doing anything. And because the files are stored on my computer and the iPod is the only place I ever lose, if I delete them or concomitant fall in both. And it is no longer searching for a CD is wrong. Or that you move the CD from my car to myportable CD player, or to my home. I just need to take my iPod - a seamless transition from place to place. Feeding my mind with positive affirmations and power content wherever I go. And he lives in the "Afterglow" can be heard (playing rethink about the content in your mind long after you have stopped the iPod).

A Call to Action

Benefits start doing today, listening to Self-Help Audio Program. If you do not own an MP3 player yet, then you go or you hearCDs. How do you consistently feed your thoughts with positive material will almost certainly improve your life. They make more money. You have a better business and employment opportunities. They have better relationships. To improve your health. They are making progress toward your goals. Like a seed that blooms into a flower, it will take time for your ideas in order to gain a foothold and make a difference in your life. Change can not happen overnight fast, but I bet you can forward than you mightCurrently think is possible. Just like planting the seeds only takes a moment to change begin. Change begins in a moment. The moment you make the decision and follow through. Do it now!

If you are interested in power affirmations to MP3s, then visit http://www.poweraffirmations.com/mp3files.htm.



Copyright (c) 2005 Bill Marshall - All rights reserved. Feel free to publish this article if you and the copyright information and the weblinks wherepossible.

For practical self-improvement tips, visit http://www.poweraffirmations.com. Get my new free e-book "Power Affirmations: Power Positive Conditioning for Your Subconscious Mind"

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น