Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful authoring application that will create a high impact, professional-looking presentations quickly and easily allows. But how do you know really add "power" to your presentations? Today, I answer the most frequently asked questions about how to make presentations and how you can work your presentations for you.
1. I am not a creative person, how do I start?
Creating a presentation takes time and what better way to start bySelection of a theme. As I am new in using PowerPoint, I would spend hours "beautify" my presentation by using images, fonts and colors. Although it is true that it can sample issues in PowerPoint, you do not just help but notice that my template, a theme that fits perfectly. I would spend about 3 hours so that, sitting at the computer and searching for pictures on the Internet. I recommend that you try to PoweredTemplates.com. This site provides freePowerPoint templates not only for but also for other kinds of things. However, if you want to have a customized template complete with pictures, said the site provides templates for as low as $ 12.95. Imagine a presentation as if it were done by a professional! Do not get caught up in thinking of a beautiful template, you use the free resources such as templates powered online.
2. Really, what is a PowerPoint presentation?
It is fairly easy to create a PowerPoint presentation that serves as a visualAid. His main responsibility is to your public image to help what you are trying to say too. So your audience is to see images and not words in it. To make sure that the images or video clips (whether a movie or sound clips) are related to the topic in context. Everything that is not connected to the discussion should be removed so as not to confuse the audience.
3. What is the biggest mistake I could make in preparing a presentation?
One of the most common mistakes thatPresenters to make is that they put their notes in their presentations. Remember that there is allegedly a visual aid for the audience, not "your visual aid. If you make a few words about it, so make sure that there are about 2-3 points is limited. If you want to give the hand-outs, then you are in a separate file, the important points of the discussion has to be done.
4. How do I get my big day foolproof?
There are actually a lot of things you have to ensure, before thePresentation day. One of the most important things you should do is to backup your PowerPoint file. If you copy only one file, and was something goes wrong with it, there is a possibility that you will not be able to use your presentation at all. So the best thing to do is to ensure that you have to copy them. I suggest that you save it on your laptop is burning a copy on a CD, save it in a flash drive, or save a copy of your e-mail.
Another thing you need to do ischeck to the place or venue in advance. They must ensure that the equipment you need to work well. You do not want to be seen, a series of wires five minutes before the presentation, is not it?
Finally, there is no better practice. No matter how beautiful your presentation if you do not know what to say, you will not be able to convey your message. I bet you have to practice their speeches to hear from people in front of the mirror. Believe it or not, it actually helps. If you practicefront of the mirror you see your facial expressions and gestures. This gives you the opportunity to correct your mistakes and practice what to look at your eyes when you should connect with your target audience in touch.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น